- What is the working principle of the sto2012-06-05
- How to Repair Jaw Crusher?2012-04-19
- What Is the Price Of Roll Crusher?2012-04-19
- What Is The Principle of Roll Crusher?2012-04-23
- How to Maintenance Gyratory Crusher?2012-04-19
- What Is The Working Principle of Gyrator2012-04-23
- How to Choose a Suitable Crusher?2012-04-19
- What Is the Approximate Cost Of Impact C2012-04-19
- What Rolls Materials are Available?2012-04-23
- What Is a Good Application for a Roll Cr2012-04-23
Hoists are powerful lifting devices capable of raising the engine of a car, for example. However, to actually function, a hoist needs to be placed on a frame. A sturdy hoist frame isn't too hard to build out of some existing materials. The process is similar to building a swing set, but with some modifications to allow the frame to support immense weights. A wooden frame is capable of carrying an engine block.
Place the three 2-by-6 planks together, so they create a 6-by-6-inch beam. Glue the planks together. Clamp the beam down.
Use a drill bit marginally wider than the 7-inch bolts. Drill all the way through the beam, then push the bolt through and screw the nut into place. Repeat with the other 7-inch bolts, spacing them evenly along the beam
Lay two 2-by-4 planks on top of one another to make a 4-by-4 beam. Screw the planks together with 3-inch wood screws, then flip the piece over and screw from the other side. Repeat three more times to make four legs total.
Arrange two legs to form the side of an A frame. The top-most corners of the planks should be about 6 inches apart, and the bottoms of the planks should be about 7 feet apart. Glue and clamp the beams together.
Place a 2-by-4 across the bottom of the A frame, so that it meets with both outer corners of the A frame. Trace the bottom of this piece of wood with a marker.
Cut off the bottoms of the wooden frame.
Cut the remaining 2-by-6 pieces into four 2-foot planks. Place one of the 2-foot pieces about 6 inches below the top of the A frame and screw it into place with the wood screws. You need at least three screws on each side of the A frame.
Place a 2-by-4 plank about a third of the way up your A frame. Line up the end of the 2-by-4 with the side of the A frame. Cut the excess beam off the end. Screw the beam into place.
Place the excess beam from the previous step on the A frame toward the bottom. Cut off any excess wood. Screw this into place.
Flip the A frame side over and attach a second set of cross beams. You need a 2-by-6 beam 6 inches from the top and two more 2-by-4 pieces along the side.
Repeat the previous steps to make a second A frame side.
Trace the end of the 6-inch beam onto a piece of cardboard. Cut out this template.
Align the template so that it rests on the top of the 2-by-6 plank. Trace the template.
Cut the excess wood to create a void inside the A frame where you will store the beam. Repeat the tracing and cutting with the other A frame.
Slide the end of the 6-inch beam into the slot atop the A frame. The two pieces should be at a 90-degree angle. Screw the beam into place. Repeat with the other end of the beam and the other A frame.
Hold a 2-by-4 plank at a 45-degree angle between the 6-inch beam and the middle 2-by-4 on the A frame. Screw this into place and trim off the excess.
Attach your hoist to the middle of the 6-inch beam.
Tips & Warnings
If you have experience with welding and you have some metal tubes, you can also weld a frame into a similar shape to build one out of metal. Metal may be sturdier and may work for more massive objects.
If your frame begins to creak or splinter, lower the hoist to remove the weight you are lifting. You are attempting to lift something too heavy for your frame and should try again with something sturdier.
- Belt Conveyor
- Double-stage Vacuum Brick Machine
- Hydraulic Cyclone
- Electro-Vibrating Feeder (GZ2)
- V Series Hydraulic Jaw Crusher VPE1200*1
- VSI crusher machine www.dscrushers.com
- KYF air-inflation flotation cell
- Jaw Crusher
- Symons Crusher Parts OEM Factory
- JS1000 Basic Concrete Mixer/Mixing Plant
- Analysis: jaw crusher maintenance crucial
- Jaw crusher becomes the star of the construction of environmental protection industry
- Green Construction Machinery: impact crusher replace successfully
- Crushers in railway ballast stone crushing
- Chinese mining enterprises "going out" crusher industry coincides with an opportunity
- China's strong prospecting potential crusher and broad development prospects
- What matters should be paid attention to when buy jaw crusher?
- Efficient and high yield is the inevitable trend of the crusher and screening equipment
- Domestic mining machinery product prices lower jaw crusher to regain the customer progaze
- Space research and analysis of the crusher industry in China in 2012